Sunday, November 17, 2013

It time to start getting ready for the big day. Thanksgiving Day Dinner


Thanksgiving is time when family and friends come together for a great home cook meal, this year let's do it right with a great Thanksgiving Dinner. Okayfor all you cooks who only cook on Holidays and for everyone who loves great tips. I will cover how to prepare the perfect Turkey and a few of my favorite holiday sides.

This week it’s mostly paper work. I feed about 20 people and I need enough food to cover a big Thanksgiving dinner, and a huge plate of food to send home with everyone.  This requires organization, so this week I do my lists: Menu, groceries needed groceries on hand, shopping list, to do list, cooking schedule. I used to do all of the cooking myself but I have grand kids in training so I get a lot of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment