Sunday, January 27, 2019

LET'S MAKE A CHANGE IN 2019

 Prepare a new plan of action, to be successful in 2019.

     I found this one thing I will do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

       If you have a hobby or always wanted one this will be the year to start one or put more effort and time into your old hobby. This year I plan to rewrite and add more healthy recipes to my blog, complete twice as many craft project by just putting more time and energy into my hobby. Try my hand at alter art and  mixed media projects, also using up all my scraps and the supplies I have on hand. My creativity  will increase and take my mind away from the problems of today. I know we will make it through 2019 by taking one day at a time and with God on our  side we will be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment