Monday, February 1, 2010

WHAT'S COOKIN' IN FEBRUARY

I have resolved to take personal responsibly for my physical and spiritual health in 2010. My Wellness Journey will lead me to a health body, mind, and spirit. This year my blog will cover not only Soul Food recipes, but healthy soul food recipes that remove or reduce bad cholesterol's, fats, sodium and sugars, also recipes that my sister and I will create for a healthier body. Have no fear all are recipes will be tested and consumed by myself, family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. You have some really great recipes on your blog! Hoping to try a few of them out! I am also taking charge of my health in 2010! Ill pray for both of us :)
    im michelle (michellekincaide) from swap bot and i am not following your blog. I hope you will also follow mine :)

    ReplyDelete