Tuesday, November 24, 2009

STUFFING VS DRESSING

I like to know what your family call it. It's always dressing in my family whether it's cooked in or out of the bird. Some say that a lots of working class people (African American) have the tendency to say dressing but whatever you call it, it's my favorite part of the meal. Let's hear what your family call it, this should be fun I will give a gift to one lucky person just for commenting. I will have one of my grand baby pick a name at 6:00 pm East Coast time on BLACK FRIDAY and post your name, all you have to do is sent me your information and I will sent it out with Monday mail (11/30/09).

5 comments:

  1. My family calls it stuffing for as long as I have been able to remember. Of course we make it from scratch. We cut the bread into cubes, cut celery and onions and include different seasonings. My best memory is making stuffing sandwiches with cranberry sauce in it...yum yum!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving and thank you for all the wonderful recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimby is the winner,of this month gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimby Kreations send your information to scraphappy552003@yahoo.com and I will mail it out Monday.
    Thank you for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. I will send you an email with my info. Thanks again and keep those recipes coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Audrey, I received my gift and thank you. It was my favorite color..pink!! That was great. I just finished baking pumpkin muffins, ginger snap cookies and sugar cookies to send over to our troops.

    ReplyDelete